SmartHub: Energy Management
Through SmartHub you can access your account, pay bills, receive outage updates, update info, and so much more!
SmartHub is a convenient app that allows members to access their account information through personal computers and mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad and Android smart phones and tablets.
With SmartHub, members can:
- Pay their bill immediately with secure online payments
- View monthly electricity usage and history, including daily and hourly kWh for all meters with AMI technology
- View monthly electricity usage and history through the My Usage tab, which includes information on daily and hourly kWh for all meters with AMI technology, allowing members to make informed decisions about energy usage
- Manage account information directly and track payment history from mobile devices or the web
- Report an outage and receive outage notifications
- Sign-up to receive notifications via email or text messaging concerning activity on their account
- Contact our office to initiate various customer service requests
To access SmartHub to pay your bills or to utilize any of the other features, simply click on the link at the top of this page or go to comelec.coop and click on “Pay Online" located on the top right hand of the page.
If you have yet to sign up for any kind of online bill payment account, simply click on the “New User” link under the “Pay/View Bill” link and follow the prompts to sign up for an online account.
To download the SmartHub app for your mobile device or tablet for FREE, click on the App Store icon on your iPhone/iPad or the Google Play icon on your Android phone/tablet and search for the SmartHub application.
Please contact our office at 757-242-6181 with any questions.